August 2, 2008

my crazyness have been detect at 2 a.m.

yuhuu! it is 2 a.m in da morning peeps! n da worst part is i'm still awake..
i'm not sleepy n of course, i suda tido t'sgt la lme in da eve..
so, what should i do in dis late morning is doing crapness in dis holy blog..
wuahaha!
What a lame la fateen dayana!;)
owh yeah,
da noon got kinda p'gaduhan at my skewl..
i mean outfront of my skewl..
i'm not really into it..
but i think it between indian n malay..
they kinda love 2 provoking each other till da fight began..
n i was like hey! stop fighting each other. n get a life bitch!
if u think by fighting each other is showing u r the real man, u wrong i tell ya!
2 malays n indians who love 2 showing ur stupidity, please la wei..
think before u do..
dont make a fool of urself infront of public..
LAME LAMe LAme!
...
my mouth keep menguap all da tyme already..
it shows that i'm need my amazing rest at my bed..
so long blogger!
;) ngahaha!

No comments: