March 24, 2012

Mixed emotion

Hello,

It's exactly a week from now. Do you know what it is ? It's the big day for me, where i have to bid a farewell to my teen-age and welcoming the adulthood life. To make it worst, i won't be around my family on that big day of mine. How melancholy. Hurm. I'll be at Malacca on that day for some university reason. Project, of course. Not being able to be with my family on my birthday, is something i can't describe it. Sad, angry, and everything mixed into one. It's my first time, though.

2010

2011

These 2 pictures were taken during my birthday on 2010 and 2011. How i miss this moment. SO MUCH. I can't find the other years pictures celebration with my big family in this laptop. I miss all this celebration that gather all of my friends and the celebration with my big family that gather all my family members. I miss the surprises that they made. Back in 2010, they even kidnapped me from my own house and close my eyes with a piece of cloth just to bring me to the surprise location for the surprise celebration. Their thoughts can't never been paid. It's priceless. Back in 2011, a little argument with my bestfriend and everyone planned to cheat on me by telling me that they are going back to their hometown. To my surprised, each and everyone appeared infront of me with 2 box of cupcakes ! Such a happy memory. Honestly, when the day is getting nearer, i keep on watching back the videos that Ayu made during the celebration was held. Teary eyes.

For this year, to my surprise, i don't really have lots in mind to be listed out in the wishlist since i know that i won't be seeing my family on that day. It's such a gloomy feeling, i have right there

Doesn't have lots in mind, does not mean that i don't have one. So, here we go with the wishlist

#1 HANDBAGS. Vibrant colours.
#2 A sucker for SHOES. Wedges/ballet flat
#3 Printed clutch.
#4 Instax mini 7s. 
#5 Canon DSLR (Received an early birthday gift from the parents. Replace my 600D that lost in stolen.)
#6 A collection of CD and DVD from 2PM and INFINITE. (Received one of the DVD 2PM tour concert from Fariq as an early gift.)
#7 A charm bracelet with my initial name on it.
#8 Instead of cake, i would love to have pavlova from Alexis
#9 As a major sweet tooth, Red velvet cake, Macaroons, and White Chocolate Macademia are normal. Teehee !
#10 I NEED NEW WATCH !
#11 All of Dian Pelangi's tie-dye collection.
#12 Printed shawl / plain vibrant colours shawl.
#13 BIG wish card /video wishes from my loved ones . (The one that i really really want. I'll be overjoy if i get video.)

Errr, i don't think this is too much, no ? Well, there's a saying "A girl can dream big". So, this is what i do, i'm trying my best to dream as big as i can but i don't think these are big enough. Wait till i think of one. Hihihi.

Cheerios.

No comments: