December 29, 2011

Music Festivals

I'm still breathing after the C Programming paper yesterday evening. Alhamdulillah. I have 3 more papers to go before the 2 weeks of holiday. Oh yes, saya cuti dua minggu je, tak macam university lain yang cuti sampai sebulan dua ni. Ok, drop this. I'm here to write about something else. Let's begin !

Do you guys know what i have been waiting for when end of the year is approaching ? The excitement of waiting the 3 huge Music Festivals from Korea which are SBS, KBS and MBC Gayo Daejun every end of the year. I'm always looking forward to watch this every end of the year. The performances are always the amazing ones from the amazing artists.

SBS Gayo Daejun

KBS Gayo Daejun

MBC Gayo Daejun

These are the 3 events that i always look and waiting for every end of the year and when the time comes, i'll always watch it with all the hysterical shout and crazy giggle mixed in. As for this year, 2011, i have final exams to deal with and tell me, how can i not feel sad about it ? These are the 3 events that i can call as important events that i never missed to watch every year and this year, i don't know how it will gonna look like. I'm searching hard for live streaming link and dear broadband, you gotta be good okay.

Oh yeah, SBS Gayo Daejun gonna starts tonight and i've just topup my broadband without my mum knowing it. Teehee. Sorry, mummy. On the 30th, it's gonna be KBS day and on the 31st, will be MBC day. 

I'll write about New Year resolutions on the next post, Insyaallah. Till then. 

No comments: