June 23, 2011

Random Thoughts #4

1. My sleeping pattern is haywire, again.

2. I'm not sure what is it that keep distracting me but these days, i can't really put my head on the pillow and sleep. What i mean is REAL sleep.

3. I hate myself for always got up late from sleep. Half of my day just dead like that.

4. I need productive days.

5. I need car. I miss driving around.

6. I'm starting to look back at this blog and write but i just don't have any idea what to scribble

7. I want the old breakfast habit which was waffle with butter and syrup were ready to serve.

8. I'm done with Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl. Next, Pretty Little Liars.

9. Gossip Girl is my favourite show ever. Always have and always will. Season 5, please.

10. I need to do something benefit now. kbye.

No comments: