May 8, 2011

To the most beautiful lady on the whole wide world


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MUMMY !

Beautiful, strong, kind and wise. I want to be just like you. You're the best gift that i've ever received. I love you with all my heart, Mummy. ♥

It's amazing how moms make things so easy, when we thought it was complicated. I wonder how did they do that. They are just have that instinct given by God to be called as a mom. Every mom in this world deserve to be treated well from her children because they've been through hell just to brought us up. As children, we should aware of what moms have done to us. As for me, mummy have done so much wonders in through out my 19 years living in this world. How amazing a mum can be ey ? They deserve the honour.

1 comment:

Syaza said...

Kirim salam kat your mum :)) <3