January 21, 2012

I can't say satisfied but more to grateful

It's page 21 of 366.

The 1st semester of 1st year degree's result has been released yesterday at 8pm sharp through student info. While some of them whined about why they can't get through the student info, i was dread with cold hands and mind freeze. I mean, just by thinking back how hard and suffer my mind worked during the finals back then, i was hoping that i pass for every subject and nothing near the word fail. I was hoping just that. To my surprise, with only first attempt to the student info, i can get through it without any problem like what my friends have been complaining through out the night. With only one click at the 'Results' link, it will bring me to the happiness or vice versa in certain part of my life. So, i brace myself to click the link and Alhamdulillah, i was so grateful that i passed all the subjects but i can't say that i'm satisfied with it. What can i say with result is that, i have to work harder next time. Better luck next time, i guess. I'm grateful with what He gave me and i'm sure He has a better plan for me for the future. Insyaallah.

So, i'm going to start with my 2nd semester, 1st year of degree on the 30th of January 2012. I'm not sure what's the feeling all about but i'm sure can't wait for this to start. Bring it on !

No comments: