January 24, 2011

Random Thoughts #3

1. Finally, I've official ended my Malaysian Territorial Army's camp yesterday at 3pm sharp. Like A'an said, i'm the happiest person alive in the world when the camp is officially put a fullstop on it. Seriously, i do. By the way, to be honest, I've learned a lot from this 2 days 1 night camp. A LOT, i tell you and i'll surely treasure it.

2. The event for Malaysian Territorial Army, Malam Silaturahim Budaya that we organized also been done so well. Thumbs up for the committee members ! Personally, I enjoyed seeing everyone dolled up their selves.

3. Loads of assigment are in the waiting list to be done and the best part is, I've a week to settle all of these. That will be tiring. Procrastination much eyy ?

4. February is coming right up. That means 2 weeks of holidays is near and the most important and scariest thing is final exams is around the corner. Aigoo, it makes me shiver all over.

5. Lately, I'm always sick. I mean real sick. Knowing that, it's getting sicker. Pills here and there. Erghh !

6. I need a real vacation. My mind's messed up. I can't really think which is which anymore. Some of the people here seems to be a bit pushy sometimes. Not everyone, ofcourse. Meditation is nice.

7. I miss hanging around with my girls doing stupid stuff together. I want to do Tutti Frutti session with you guys. Seriously, i do.

8. I need my therapy which is shopping. Let me think, when was the last time i do shopping ? Oh yeah, it was last year.

9. I need to be independent from today onwards. Don't depend on people too much, Di !

10. I REALLY NEED TO GET MY ASS OFF TO THE BOOKS AND START TO STUDY !

No comments: