January 4, 2010

Happy New Decade, folk !

Ok. Fine! I know i know, i'm always late in everything but hey, i do have my own reason for my delay. So, i'm sooooo not gonna miss this want. It's already 2010, people! Woot woot! I mean twothousandten. I just can't believe it that its already come to a new better life(hoping for) and of course, i hate when it comes to ageing part. Grr! I will turn 18 this year. Yeah right, time do flies and it flies that fast untill i can't even realise how fast it change to a new page now.

People might wondering what is/are my 2010 resolution(s) and yes! I do have my own 2010 resolution(s) but now i try to keep it for real. I mean no more childish resolution like years before and more matured thinking for life ahead.

Let see what is on my 2010 resolution list (partially) :

→ Be more considerate and matured.
Solat wajib tak tinggal
→ Be more responsible in life
→Recite Al-quran more often
→Be a good daughter to the parents, a good sister to siblings, a good friend to friends.
→Learn how to cook more delicious dishes from mummy.
→Lose some weight.
→Get a new phone.
→A good student


That are some of my 2010 resolution but there's a lot more to come. It's just that i don't want to make it public and it's a shame if i can't get it for real, right? So, just wait and always pray for the best. Insyaallah, everything will be fine. Once again,


HAPPY NEW DECADE!

WELCOME 2010
AND
GOODBYE 2009

No comments: