June 8, 2008

AwW!


yesterday i went 2 perak 4 celebrating my cuzin wedding..
it was fantastic!
i juz da miss moment yesterday damn much! wif met a new peeps..
oh yeah! not forgetten, i met 2 photographer also known as my cuzin's friends..
i admire 1 of da photographer..
Mr. RAFAEL also known as RAPH..
He is freakin HaWT!
1st tyme i met him was at Terengganu..
yesterday was my 3rd tyme meeting him..
OMG! he is damn cute!
my 1st impression when meeting him was " oh my, dis guy juz can make me melt like da ice under da sun"
:)
me so gatal kan..
but i juz adore him la wei..
not more thn tht..
juz like a fan admire da artist..
i tought he is a malay n muslim guy but he isn't
he is mix but dunno from where..
NgEe!
oh yeah! i snapped his picture senyap2..
but not really clear la..
biasa la..kta p0n curi2..
haha!
dis is 4 now.. i hope i can meet him again..;p

No comments: